Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Jenny's Woobie

I've been scouring thru all my old pics, boxes and boxes of them.  Boy do I wish there was digital when the kids where young.  It's amazing how far photography has come and how lucky people with small children are now.  Not only can you keep all these pics on your computer but the quality is outstanding. Anyway you work with what ya got right.  I did a layout about Jenny and her woobie.  That thing never left her side and when it did boy were we ever in trouble because she was miserable. How in the world can you suck your thumb without your woobie.  Ha Ha. Enjoy my walk down memory lane.


1 comment:

  1. You're not kidding about having kids now in the digital age! Sometimes I think I'll go back, scan, & redo baby albums. But then I come to my senses. Maybe when I retire & have more time.
    This is a darling photo of Jenny and such a cute LO!

    ReplyDelete