Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm All In



As they say in Poker I'm all in on the Creative Team Search at Jessica Sprague's. She is my Photoshop guru and without her I would still be opening the program, scratching my head and then closing it without a clue to how it operates. She also totally rocks as a person. I am leaning to more of an Art Journaling style with my LO's since I don't have any of those little kiddies running around this house and people would probably think I was just plain batty if I kept doing LO's of my dog.

So here are my LO's. Wish me luck.





6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your LOs GF! I'm glad we're blogging together now. Looks like you got it all figured out & updated....Yay!!!! Congratulations & good luck with Jessica's CT search!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck!!!

    Your LO's are wonderful.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really like these...nice work Joan. No wonder she wanted you to be an assistant at DSE. Absolutely fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Art Journal layouts are fabulous very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! I'm clicking around to see all the other new CT folks and designers from JS.com and I love your artistic layouts! I think we should all be doing more layouts like yours, even those of us who do have little kiddies running around. Not all of our layouts should be about them, right? I'm trying to do more about me. Thanks for the inspiration. Looking forward to working with you guys!
    Linn

    ReplyDelete