Friday, April 16, 2010

What was he thinking

So anyone who knows me knows how I feel about reality TV, love it.  Last nights Survivor has finally taken the cake.  Do these people watch past seasons.  Duh, what was JT thinking.  Giving the immunity idol away and to make matters worse to someone on the opposite team and then to make matters even worse to Russell.  This has to be the absolute stupidest thing I have ever seen.  I wish I could have reached into the TV and strangled him.  I know tell me, Joan get a life.  Really I don't take this as seriously has it seems, life is stressful enough and I enjoy losing myself in mindless TV.

1 comment:

  1. Joan,
    How nice of you to visit my blog...it has been quite awhile since we have connected. I hope all is well with you and I, too, luv Survivor, DWTS and Greatest Race...lol
    Hugs,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete